Beiträge von iowan

@Rees

I hate to inform you but all I heard from you is bullshit as to past sk transfers. Let us look at some facts vice bullshit by you and others.
    1. The 2008 team had total player resale value of 100,000 Euros for one player.
    2. SK has purchased players for 15.23 million Euros.
    3. SK has sold players for 12.26 million Euros ( amount of Euros received for S.Pasu and Fortounis sales not included.)
    4. The current resale value of the 2014 team is 18 million Euros and the FCK has a far better team in 2014 than the 2008 team which could not kick their way out of a wet paper bag.
    If you would like to check these facts go to TM and than go season for season starting in 09/10 season

I think the FCK management consider this transfer a done deal. The transfer action was closed yesterday between FCK and Hapoel. Both Hapoel owners signed the required international transfer release form and forward it to the Israel Football Association (IFA). Under FIFA regulations this international player transfer has got to be approved by the IFA, DFB and FIFA before it becomes official. I expect that the FCK will receive this final approval on or about 18 July 2011. I posted in a thread on 19 June that the Vermouth transfer closed on 17 June but the FCK was not officially notified by DFB and FIFA that the transfer was approved until 27 June.

Per agreement on any future transfer the first 2.5 million is considered protected investment of the FCK and the 20 percent kicks in for amounts above 2.5 million. For example for a 5 million transfer Hapoel would get 20 percent of 2.5 million.

H96 stated it lost interest in Shechter on 27 May. (thread 261)

SK made offer for Shechter 25 May during a trip to Tel Aviv.

Shechter signed a tentative contract on 27 May with the FCK .(threads 325 and 326)

It looks like Shechter had made his decision on where he wanted to play before 25 May and that was for the FCK.

The ownership is still not resolved. Tabib attemped to buy out Harel but the check Tabib gave Harel could not be cash. They are now going to court over the issue but this still may not be able to solve the issues. So Harel still has as much say so on club issues as Tabib. Tabib signed the release on Vermouth last Friday. The 750,000 from the Vermouth will at least give the club money to buy a few players. Both owners signed the Vermouth release form.

Shetcher is suppose to have a transfer clause in his contract and has gone to court to push for his release. If this attempt fails, I assume the next step would be the FIFA. There are two other players Tabib is not releasing and they are taking same actions as Shetcher. One of players is going a club in Italy and started to train with them. The other will be signing with club in Russia.

I have a feeling Harel authorized Schetcher to come to train here or else Kuntz would not have allowed him to train with team. Vermouth has his release and needs no authorization.

I worked a few years in Tel Aviv and have some good friends who kept me posted what has been going on.

1. Kuntz was in Tel Aviv on 25 May 2011 to discuss and make an initial offer for the player. I assume the FCK lawyers reviewed the player's contract before the discussion with Hapoel owners.

2. Player was in Kaiserslautern 0n 27 May 2011 for medical eval and to sign letter of agreement on contract terms.

3. I assume a formal offer of 2.5 million Euro was made by the FCK shortly after 27 May.

4. The owner Harel has fully agreed to the terms of the transfer and signed the International transfer release form.

5. If the player's current contract with Hapoel states he can leave for X amount and all terms for release are met (found a new club, player agrees with transfer and correct transfer amount will be paid), then Hapoel has not met the terms of the contract with the player.

6. If all above has been met, then a contract can be considered null and void.

Tabib only owns 50% of Hapoel. Harel owns the other 50%.

Harel has full agreed to all of the terms of the transfer agreement to include signing the International transfer release form.

Tabib will not sign the International transfer release form. He wants more money.

Shechter has grounds to take his case to the FIFA for determination and plans to do just that. Since he has the approval to transfer from one owner but the other owner is blocking the transfer to get more money, then he has a very excellent chance of winning his case. It is called robbing of their human rights.

The FIFA would establish the amount of money to be paid by gaining club as transfer fee.

@ buggy
    1. On Friday Hapoel signed the International release form for Vermouth and sent the Israel Soccer Association who then sends the form to the DFB. I suspect the Vermouth transfer will then made public in the next few days.
    2. Everything is taken care for the Shechter transfer except the signing of the Internation release form by Tabib. Once the release is signed the transfer can be finalized, he wants more money hopes that by withholding the transfer release he can blackmail the FCK to pay the additional 500,000. Since Shechter wants to leave, he can take his case to FIFA to be resolved.

Both players had a transfer clause in their contracts which would allow them to leave at the end of the season. One of the owners accepted 2.5 million offer but the other owner (Tabib) wants 3 million. If Tabib does not sign the player release, it will go to FIFA to be resolved and normally the FIFA rule in favor of the player.