Beiträge von Polish_Legia_Fan

I am sorry to say Ariel will join Club Brugge.
    They offered him better contract and Ariel made a quick decision....
    Gentleman just doesn't act like this. I am really disapointed with the way he treated Kaiserslautern.
    He already had a ticket to Germany, but one call from Belgium was enough for him to make up his mind.
    Furthermore he could play in one of best leagues and he finished in avarage one...

Also dieses Tor belegt was anderes: ;)

Yes Ariel really improved this over past few months. He would have way more goals scored if he was given other instructions from out coach.
    He is more deffensive of 2 defensive midfielders playing in Legia and didn't have so many chances to shoot.
    Anyway on trainings he scores great goals from long distance all the time and I am sure that if your manager tells him to try long shoot, he will score some goals this season.

I've got a question about Ariel: Why is he called by you Legia supporters "Wizir"/"Vizir"? What's the meaning of it?

Heh Ariel is a name of a washing powder and so is Vizir - that's is why Borysiuk is called Vizir :)

And regarding atmosphere on Legia's stadium - which game have you been to?
    Yes we have great atmosphere, Stand behind the goal calles "Żyleta" is amazing. It is extremely loud there for the whole 90 minutes.
    I absolutely can't talk to my friends during the game ;)

Hi Guys
    As you probably know Ariel Borysiuk will sign Kaiserslautern for 99%.
    He just needs to pass medical tests.
    Probably the official fee won't be disclosed but he definitely costs over 2 mln euro - I would guess with 2.2 mln.

What can I tell You about him?
    He is extremely experienced for a 20 years old player.
    He is 1st team player since he was 17 and not just in avarage polish club, but in Legia where the pressure is absolutely the highest in Poland.
    These facts make me sure he won't have many problems with acclimatization and handling the pressure.

What about football skills?
    Very good long pass. He can switch the side of the pitch with a great 40-50 metre pass and his team mate gets the ball exactly to his feet. In that particular element he is like Pirlo:)
    He also has good long shoot, but he had problems with making decision of taking 25-30 metres shoot. (Sometimes he tried to shoot not having enough space and sometimes having enough space he decided to pass).
    Last time he improved this and I think that he will show his very good long shoot soon.
    He is also very agressive, determined, hard working and ambitious player. His character is very strong - same as Świerszczok but Ariel isn't that impertinent.
    I am more than sure he will give his best in any game.
    What about his disadvantages?
    He has a tendency to make stupid fouls and get yellow cards. Last time he improved this but still that happens.
    He also can't go past 2-3 opponents - his dribbling is very avarage even for defensive midfilder but passing is very good.
    He is good enough to be a defensive midflielder - playmaker who takes the ball from defenders and regulates the pace of the game. Last few months he served as that kind of player and everybody were satisfied.

If I compare Ariel to Matuszczyk from Cologne - Ariel is definitely better and way more a team leader.
    I think You all will be satisfied with Ariel's performance and he can become fan's favourite.

I don't know if I can past YT links here but this one shows Ariel's special skill (he does it in any game):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2Vh4rzy80