Niculescu zum FCK? (m.Q.)

• Hir noch was

Our media talks shit. When you will see something like this in the german media than it`s another thing. When your club will anounce that Niculescu is their player than you should believe that it is true. Untill than Niculescu is our player, although I would be happy to see him leave, because I think he has done his job for the club, and there is nothing else he could do to surprise us ...

• Hir noch was

Our media talks shit. When you will see something like this in the german media than it`s another thing. When your club will anounce that Niculescu is their player than you should believe that it is true. Untill than Niculescu is our player, although I would be happy to see him leave, because I think he has done his job for the club, and there is nothing else he could do to surprise us ...

Hey, is doch geil! Denn unsere Medien berichten ja schon davon!

Es ist das Herz eines Lautrers, das Viele nicht verstehen, diese Liebe, diese Leidenschaft wird niemals untergehn!!!

• und schon wider was

Prada, Gucci, Armani etc. are this guys?? Did they play for Bayern Munchen or Schalke 04? <
    Get serious!! If this transfer will be made and Cleo will be back to Romania in the summer don't you come here and say I didn't warn you guys about his evil wife...

• macht euch nicht verrückt deswegen. wir werden schon noch früh genug erfahren ob er kommt oder nicht

• Und hoffentlich sagt bald jemand das der transfer durch is und Niculescu zu uns kommt. Beste Gelegenheit wäre gleich in Flutlicht ;)

• hahahah...dann soll er sich scheiden lassen und eine von hier nehmen ;) :D

Es ist das Herz eines Lautrers, das Viele nicht verstehen, diese Liebe, diese Leidenschaft wird niemals untergehn!!!

• Würdest Du so eine Frau wie er sie hat verlassen ?? :tongue:

Ja, denn so besonders finde ich sie net. Die ist total rausgeputzt, sieht ganz gut aus, aber in der Disco gibts viele davon....

• Ich hab denen den artikel geschickt( http://www.protv.ro/stiri/fotb…at-la-kaiserslautern.html ) dan kamm diese antwort It that article it is said that he is expected to come to FCK. But it doesn`t say that he signed a contract with them. So, this are just a hunch. When you will see Niculescu in the shirt of FCK than you should believe this information, untill than goog luck in escaping the relegation zone !!!

Hey my friend stop showing us that link. I explained what you wanted to know