Beiträge von iowan

1. There are two owners of Haboel (Harel and Tabib).

2. Harel has agreed to release of both players. Tabib refuses to sign player's release.

3. Players have filed complaint against owner Tabib in the local labor court on the grounds that they have been denied their rights to play at an improved salary.

4. If necessary, the players will file a formal complaint with the FIFA.

Waldmensch

I agree that 3 or 4 million would only be interesting for clubs that are only looking at Moravek as a player for a potential big return in three or four years. If 04 puts him on the market which I think they will, I expect that he will go for between 1.5 and 2 million. I also agree that Kuntz is confined to an approved transfer budget. I suspect that he originally planned to buy a Lakic replacement and are three loaned players. He was offered Vermout and Sukuta-Pasu for 750000 and 250000 and both were excellent deals that he could not pass up. The million he spent for these players in turn limited what he now has available to buy the three loaned players. I think that he will buy Hlousek. To stay within his transfer budget he will have to either buy Moravek and loan Hoffer or buy Hoffer and loan Moravek.

I think that he still has 3.5 to play with and if that is the case I would try to buy Hlousek and Moravek and attempt loan Hoffer. The big question is how many million euro were in the original transfer budget which no one will know until transfer season is over.

It could be both Tobi and Trapp are not for sale and I think Kuntz has said that the club needed both Tobi and Trapp for this next season. Gerry, Kurz and Kuntz may think the number 3 and 4 guy behind Tobi and Trapp may not ready to play in 1st league and it may take a bit of time for Gerry to get number 3 and 4 ready for the league. If they sold Tobi and Trapp got hurt or became ill or had a low performance period, then you would only an inexperienced player as a replacement for Trapp.

In 09/10 8 Million in tv money and 10/11 13.9 million in tv as just recently put in a press release

780,000 ticket sold at average price of 20 Euro equals 15.6 million as compared to 10 million in ticket in 09/10 season

I am very serious and this consideration is without selling any players. I estimate that the club had earnings of at least 42 million Euro. Last season the club reported earnings 28.8 million and if you have a plus of 6 million in TV, 5 million in ticket sales, 2 million pokal money and 1 million in sponsor money which are low estimates that makes 42 million. I estimate the clubs operating cost of about 30 million. This in turn gives the club room to invest and lower taxes on potential profits.

Buggy

I agree with you 100% but more in important both Kuntz and Kurz has both said over and over again that they wanted to keep all three loaned players. It would not surprise to see them buy all three player. It would also not surprise me to see a total investment of 7 million Euro in players.

Haaretz.com reported today that both players were in Kaiserslautern for a medical eval on Friday. On Friday the two players signed a contract for four years at 600,000 Euro per year. The transfer will cost the FCK 3.3 million Euro (2.5 and 750,000) for the two players.

I assume Kuntz was given a verbal confirmation on the terms of the final sale from Hapoel and is now waiting for a formal written confirmation from Hapoel

Hapoel needs the money so I think written confirmation will be provided very quickly.

This last season SK invested 4.4 million of 28 million club earnings in new player. It was a very good investment because it reduced taxes and gave the club a chance to have another 45 to 50 million earning year.

If he invests 6 or 7 million in player transfer this next season which I suspect he will and club can establish itself in the league, then this would be a super investment. What is better playing the 2nd league with earning potential of 20 million or playing the 1st league with earning potential of 50 million ?

At 70 percent of TM market price Shechter 2.1 million and other two players 1.2 million and 700,000 Euro. When asked about Shechter's transfer early this week Kuntz said that he gives no info on status of ongoing transfers. If the club had no interest in his transfer, I think he would said so.