Beiträge von iowan

The owner of his club expects to get 4 million Euro from the sale Shechter and two other players.The info came from an article today in haaretz.com. The article gave no indication as to who was buying Shechter or when transfer would happen.

Stop living in the past I expect between a five and seven million euro investment in players.

Last season the club earned 27.8 million euro and this season I estimate earnings will be between 40 and 50 million euro. The club will have a plus of over 10 million in TV money and ticket sales, 3 million in Pokal money and at least 1 million in sponsor money.

Users forget one very important fact in the Lauth discussion that is Kurz was his trainer two seasons ago and I think would be the best judge his skill and playing abilities. It should be noted that Lauth scored 15 goals that season. Kurz is the best person to know if Lauth would effectively fit into the primary type playing system Kurz plans to use next season.

1. We have won six games this season.

2. Lakic scored 11 goals in 8 games. He scored in all six wins this season and in the 2-1 losses to HSV and Freiburg. We have either tied and lost all the games he did not score in.

3. If you are a trainer who wants to win, you would put your trust in the player who has proven in the past that he can score and we can win 80 per cent of time when he scores.

4. After the mobbing during and after HSV game, Lakic's confidence level was lowered to zero as was shown in 88 min of Frankfurt. I do not think Kurz will play Lakic in any of the remaining home games. He will not do it to protect Lakic but rather to protect the other team members. If fans revolt against the play of Lakic in future home games then this revolt could overflow and could effect the play of the other players. He will also pray someone will score and we win some these and who knows luck may be on our side and we can all five home games.

5. I believe Kuntz said in doppelpass that a trainer's work should be judged by the quality of player material provided by the club and what the trainer has accomplished with the provided players. I think Kurz has done an excellent job thus far with what he has had to work with in player material. I do not see any stars or super stars on the team but I do see alot of average and few below average 1st league players.

The problem is that we have to many hobby trainers and experts and to few true FCK fans who fully support their team. How often in the last few years have fans verbally supported a player who may be having a bad playing day by chanting his name to help pick up his game and play harder. I can not remember any. I had hoped all of our fans had learned the lesson from the 2007/2008 season. Fans were mobbing the team for poor performance which caused even more poor performance the next game and almost cost us the 2nd league. With a lot of luck and full fan support the FCK was save from the 3rd league in the last minute.

How often have we fans pushed our team to give 150 per cent and have won games that no one else but us fans expected us to win? I read here from some of hobby trainers and experts we can not win on Saturday. If that is the case, why even watch the game and waste your time and money? Can you really fully support your team if you do not believe that they can win each an every game?

This looks like a replay of the 2007/2008 season. The fans gave up hope. Management out of fear and panic changed trainers two times. Fans protested against the team but the team did not play any better. Management tossed in the towel of defeat. Enter Kuntz he got the fans and the region to fully support the team and the rest is history.

I have not seen actions taken by Kuntz out of fear and panic. He did not go out spend millions (that we do not have) for players in January. He stated the Kurz has done a very job as trainer considering what the club his given him for player potential. I have not him heard him say that the project 1st league is hopeless.

I think all the fans should turn off the panic button. Protest is only good, if the people protesting have better mean and a means of accomplishing these ideas. Did the protest in 2007/2008 make the team play better or play badly? The 100 per cent fan helped the team to play a bit better and win the necessary games.

Geduld Geduld... eine komplette Runde Geduld...

I remember a young man during his 1st season in 2007/2008 who gave fans the impression that he could help the club and was even suspend from the team for sleeping during a team meeting but Kuntz showed Geduld. The next two seasons he became a very key player. His name was Erik Jendrisek.

RON:

Zitat

Etwas anders beurteilt der Vorstandsvorsitzende die Personalie Ilian Micanski. Er habe einige gute Ansätze gezeigt, sei aber durch einen hartnäckigen Bluterguss im neuen Jahr wieder zurückgeworfen worden. Kuntz mahnt Geduld an.(zkk

I am very confused with the reaction of some of the fans here and Saturday when management, trainer and fellow players fully support lakic. If he such a traitor as some fans think, why has Kuntz openly given him his full support on various occasions. Kurz showed his full confidence in him by leaving in such important position as co-captain of the team. His fellow teammates have stated their trust in him. So why do some fans think they know better then the people who have daily contact with him?

Just food for thought for people who have a brain to think with.

You do not have to register to buy tickets on-line tickets if you have a visa or master credit card. I just bought tickets for hoffenheim and hannover games without registering. I normally just click on Tickets Kaufen and always igore the red you aren't registered and go screen for screen to finalize my purchase. They do not send my tickets until my credit card payment clears but it only takes a few days for that to happen.