FCK English Podcast

• Hello everyone.

My name is Ryan and I have been a fan of the Red Devils since 2014! Became a fan due to tracing my lineage to Ulmet and looking at surrounding teams and immediately zeroed in on FCK since they were only about 20 minutes from there! The history of the club and the American military connection as it were was a big bonus also

Anyway as per the title, I am in the early stages of starting an English speaking FCK podcast. I think it would get a good amount of listeners and if any on here speak English well enough and want to be a part of it, just let me know! Plan on coming to Germany in August or September this year myself!

Thanks much! And am using translate on Google so hope that won't be an issue(Can't read or write German)

:grin: :sign:

No one will do it for you. Make your own luck.

• Hi Ryan aka American_Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome here at Treffpunkt Betze. I guess, most user will understand your english posts - and you already got some answers. So that shouldn't be a problem. If you have any questions, please ask.

Florian Dick: "Der 1. FC Kaiserslautern ist der englischste Klub in Deutschland."

Hans Sarpei auf Twitter: Relegation 2013: Der Moment, wo ganz Deutschland zum Fan des 1. FC Kaiserslautern wird.

• Nicely done.

It's a very informative introduction and an exhaustive explanation of your motivation.

Keep on spreading the word.

Optimismus ist ein Schlüsselfaktor der Resilienz

• Sorry for the delay but episode 2 will be out tonight! I answer questions from listeners, discuss our new investor, etc. Check back here!

• Episode 2 is out! Went solo again but will have a guest for next one! Review Duisburg, talk about the investor, etc. Also listen to the end for a chance to win a great prize!

Episode 2-Boyd Is The Man And We Go On!
    Join me your host again, Ryan, as I talk about the great impact that Terence Boyd has been for the Red Devils, review the great 5-1 win against Duisburg,…
    betze-talk-an-english-speaking-1-fck-podcast.castos.com