Ariel Borysiuk zu 1.FC K´lautern (weszlo.com)?

• Mir ist egal, wie der Vertrag aussieht. Er scheint einfach ein guter Spieler zu sein, an dem auch noch andere gute Vereine Interesse hatten. Er ist fit, verletzungsfrei, jung und doch schon mit einer Menge Erfarhung ausgestattet. Wer das Spiel heute gesehen hat, wird verstanden haben, warum gerade auf der 6 ein Magel herrscht. Kirch hat das nicht schlecht gemacht, aber es ist halt am Ende immer nur Tiffi, der die Bälle holt und zusammen mit Sahan nach vorne bringt.

"One, two, three, four" - der FCK spielt Fußball wie die Songs der
    amerikanischen Punk-Band Ramones aus den Achtzigern klingen: schnell
    und schmerzhaft für den, der es nicht mag. (Süddeutsche Zeitung)

• Meines Erachtens nach überschätzt sich Kirch bei jedem Spiel des öfteren und verursacht somit oft unnötigeBallverluste...
    Von daher wär ich sehr froh wenn ariel käm und einschlagen würde. Ausserdem hat er es selbst in der Hand seine hohe Ablöse zurück zu zahlen: Ein paar Torvorlagen, die zu Punkten führen schon kann er sich die erste liga dichern und seinen Arbeitgeber froh machen =]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sersch87 ()

• Zitat

Ich will euch ja nicht schocken, aber ganz aktuell wurde bekannt, dass Henriksen völlig überraschend vom Transfer nach Brügge abgesprungen ist. Brügge war sich mit Trondheim schon einig und am Freitag wurden auch die medizinischen Tests durchgeführt, aber heute hat Henriksen sich doch gegen den Transfer entschieden, obwohl die Vertragsunterschrift nur noch Formsache war. Der Bakenga-Transfer soll aber im August wie geplant vonstatten gehen, auch Bakenga hat die medizinischen Test bereits bestanden.

Transfermarkt

„Es ist noch keiner vom Ball erschossen worden!"

- Gerry Ehrmann -

• "Kagelmacher", Numero 2?

Nein, nein: Legia hat das Ding ja sogar schon auf der Webseite veröffentlicht...

Ich bin ja kein Jurist, aber ein Verein würde sich da nun doch in ziemlich große Schwierigkeiten begeben, wenn er offiziell den Wechsel bereits auf der eigenen Webseite angekündigt hat und das Ding dann doch nicht klappt. Ganz zu schweigen von der öffentlichen Darstellung. Ganz abgesehen davon, wird SK aus der Kagelmacher-Sache sicherlich gelernt haben - falls es da überhaupt etwas zu lernen gab.

Dehäm is dehäm: Wer reist, lernt das umso mehr schätzen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Desaparecido ()

• Hi Guys
    As you probably know Ariel Borysiuk will sign Kaiserslautern for 99%.
    He just needs to pass medical tests.
    Probably the official fee won't be disclosed but he definitely costs over 2 mln euro - I would guess with 2.2 mln.

What can I tell You about him?
    He is extremely experienced for a 20 years old player.
    He is 1st team player since he was 17 and not just in avarage polish club, but in Legia where the pressure is absolutely the highest in Poland.
    These facts make me sure he won't have many problems with acclimatization and handling the pressure.

What about football skills?
    Very good long pass. He can switch the side of the pitch with a great 40-50 metre pass and his team mate gets the ball exactly to his feet. In that particular element he is like Pirlo:)
    He also has good long shoot, but he had problems with making decision of taking 25-30 metres shoot. (Sometimes he tried to shoot not having enough space and sometimes having enough space he decided to pass).
    Last time he improved this and I think that he will show his very good long shoot soon.
    He is also very agressive, determined, hard working and ambitious player. His character is very strong - same as Świerszczok but Ariel isn't that impertinent.
    I am more than sure he will give his best in any game.
    What about his disadvantages?
    He has a tendency to make stupid fouls and get yellow cards. Last time he improved this but still that happens.
    He also can't go past 2-3 opponents - his dribbling is very avarage even for defensive midfilder but passing is very good.
    He is good enough to be a defensive midflielder - playmaker who takes the ball from defenders and regulates the pace of the game. Last few months he served as that kind of player and everybody were satisfied.

If I compare Ariel to Matuszczyk from Cologne - Ariel is definitely better and way more a team leader.
    I think You all will be satisfied with Ariel's performance and he can become fan's favourite.

I don't know if I can past YT links here but this one shows Ariel's special skill (he does it in any game):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2Vh4rzy80

• but he had problems with making decision of taking 25-30 metres shoot. (Sometimes he tried to shoot not having enough space and sometimes having enough space he decided to pass).

Haha, then he is the perfect player for Kaiserslautern, our players have this problem too. Passing when they can shoot, shooting when passing would be the better option.
    But thank you for your words, hopefully your last sentence will become true, we need a good player on this position.

He has a tendency to make stupid fouls and get yellow cards.

Then he will fit perfect to our second men on this position called Tiffert*g*

• Thank you Legia Fan for this detailed information. I hope Ariel will get accustomed to the Bundesliga very fast and that we all can enjoy his process in becoming the next Pirlo. ;)

We already were discussing as fans the possibility of a Matuszcyk deal. Glad to hear that we apparently fixed our Problem with a better solution.

• Polish_Legia_Fan: Thank you very much for the information!

This sounds very good and we're looking forward to see Ariel play. :)

I've got a question about Ariel: Why is he called by you Legia supporters "Wizir"/"Vizir"? What's the meaning of it?

I wish Legia good luck for the second part of the season, since the atmosphere is excellent, I will very likely come again for the one or another match. I'll need some kind of substitute for Kaiserslautern's atmosphere. :)

Dehäm is dehäm: Wer reist, lernt das umso mehr schätzen.